Lowell Corporation’s Specialty Double Shot Lineman Wrench Socket
At Lowell, lineman wrench technology makes workers and original equipment more productive. We use this technology in every socket wrench, ratchet arm, ratchet clutch, and related product we build. So our ratchet technology is a turning point for productivity in manufacturing, construction, and maintenance operations. Since our start as the Lowell Wrench Company in 1869, we have grown to be a leading American manufacturer of ratchet technology for private industry, the military, and utilities.
We are proud to announce the release of Lowell Corporation’s Specialty Double Shot Socket. One socket automatically changes from the 9/16″ to 3/4″ hex with press spring slide action. In other words, just press on a 3/4″ hex and the 9/16″ hex slides back. To purchase one of these sockets, please contact our sales team at (800) 456-9355, ext. 4.
Power Up Your Lineman Socket Wrench Set
- 50 Double Square Distribution Lineman Wrench
- 50 Triple Square Distribution Lineman Wrench
- 51 Double Square Distribution Lineman Wrench
- 51 Triple Square Distribution Lineman Wrench
- 101 Triple Square Distribution Lineman Wrench
- 103 Triple Square Transmission Lineman’s Wrench
- 104 Triple Square Transmission Lineman’s Wrench
- 105 Triple Square Transmission Lineman’s Wrench
- 52 Double Square Transmission Lineman’s Wrench
- 53 Double Square Transmission Lineman’s Wrench
- 152 Double Square Transmission Lineman’s Wrench
All of these handy tools are compatible with high line utility pole installation and repair. Models 50T, 51T, 101T, 150T & 151T are specialized to serve overhead, top line, distribution labor. Their ergonomic handles make repairs more comfortable. Also, their unique Bolt-Thru design lets bolts pass entirely through sockets. Finally, with a Lowell lineman socket, you can secure nuts and bolts of any threaded length.
Lineman Safety Standards
During this time of increased attention in hygiene, we’ve produced some guidelines for maintaining your lineman tools without compromising the integrity of the equipment. We recommend that you continue to follow supported working practices, heightened cleanliness, and proper social distancing. As always, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), OSHA, federal, state, and local health departments. Most importantly, continue observing your employer’s proper practices and procedures.
Similarly, you’ll want to keep all of your daily power lineman tools and supplies free of wear and tear.
Enhanced Cleaning Instructions
For instance, here’s how you should maintain Fiberglass Hotsticks, Instruments, Meters, Rubber and Plastic Cover-Up, Rubber Blankets, and Cable Jackets:
- Firstly, perform routine inspection and cleaning.
- Secondly, wipe with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (Isopropanol) – moisten a clean paper towel or cloth with isopropyl alcohol and wipe down all surfaces. Afterward, clean the orange fiberglass pole first, followed by other surfaces.
- Thirdly, wipe hotsticks with Silicone Wipes or equivalent. Waxing or use of silicone cloth imparts a glossy finish to the surface of the insulated tool and improves the electrical integrity by providing a protective barrier against contaminants.
- Firstly, wash gloves with a mild soap or mild detergent and water, then thoroughly rinse with water to remove all soap or detergent, then dry. Never share gloves.
- Secondly, if using hand sanitizer, allow it to dry before putting on gloves thoroughly.
Aside from our tips, please see OSHA’s lineman safety report for more up-to-date news on safety standards.
The Best Power Lineman Tools on the Market
To make your lives easier, Lowell Corporation offers the best hand tools in the industry. For most manual lineman labor and machine design, there is a balance between cost and efficiency. Overall, our ratchet technology strikes the best balance for productivity in construction, maintenance, and manufacturing operations. Let our ratchet and wrench technology make your labor go smoothly. In conclusion, with our essential lineman tools, you’ll be backed by the most trusted name in the hand tool industry.
Lowell Corporation is proud to manufacture all of its tools right here in the U.S.A. in the heart of New England. All Lowell wrenches are 100% guaranteed with our one-year manufacturer warranty.