One wrench does the work of many!
Five socket sizes in one wrench
– Square = 3/4″(oversize), 1″ & 1-1/8″
– Hex = 9/16″ & 3/4″
– (3/4″ Hex also turns 5/8″ square nuts)
Three handle lengths
– 8″ (model 100TDE), 9″ (model 101TDE) & 12″ (model 103TDE)
- Ergonomic handle shapes make work more comfortable
- Reversing control on both ends
- Twice as strong as a standard ratcheting box wrench
- Fluorescent orange sockets make the wrenches harder to lose, easier to find
- Bolt-thru design lets bolts pass entirely through sockets and arm head so nuts can be secured on any threaded length.
13/16" x 1" x 1-1/8" Sq socket w/ 9/16" x 3/4" Hex gear
|Handle Length (A)||
|Overall Length (B)||
|Overall Width (C)||
|Handle Thickness (D)||
California Prop. 65 Warning Information:
This product can potentially expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.