Model 702 Ratchet Clutch – 13 mm Bore
Lowell Corporation Mechanical Ratchet Clutches, Model 702
Low cost and weight with high performance
Lowell ratchet clutches are designed from standard bodies, gears, pawls, and springs. Forces are applied in an optimum manner between the solid steel gear and pawl so that loads are in compression rather than in shear. Gears are a low-carbon steel. Rugged tooth design as large contact area with pawl.
- Fingertip control of motion: one way clockwise and one way counter-clockwise
- Control lever can be connected to hydraulic, pneumatic, or electric actuators for remote shifting
- Simple design ensures durability and reduces purchase and operating costs
- High drive torque-to-weight ratio
- Maximum driving efficiency
- Minimal overrunning torque
- Versatile mounting options
- Standard gear openings available in hex, square, and bore and keyway (per ANSI/ASME B17.1)
- Can be used individually or in combination
- Open-sided for easy, minimal maintenance
- Alignment is not critical
- 100% Made in USA
13 mm Bore
California Prop. 65 Warning Information:
This product can potentially expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.