Model 71 Ratchet Clutch – 1/2″ Bore
Lowell Corporation Mechanical Ratchet Clutches, Model 71
Rugged and reliable for heavy-duty applications
Lowell ratchet clutches are designed from standard bodies, gears, pawls, and springs. Forces are applied in an optimum manner between the solid steel gear and hefty pawl so that loads are in compression rather than in shear. Gears are a low-carbon steel. Rugged tooth design as large contact area with pawl.
- Mounting holes provided in body
- Keyways are per ANSI/ASME B17.1
- Lubrication is recommended after every 1200 hours of operation
- Specials may be ordered with size, shape, and tooth arrangements of your choice
- Fully locked neutral position
- Free running neutral position available on request
- Durable, cast iron construction
- Custom models available
- 100% Made in USA
Cast Iron, Steel
California Prop. 65 Warning Information:
This product can potentially expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.