Push-Fit Oil Windows
For trouble-free visual inspection
Observation windows are used to provide a clear view of gears, lube level, couplings, chains or switches in sealed or oil immersed areas. Observation Windows can also be called oil windows, oil sight glasses or circulation windows.
- One-step fixation, self-locking, no thread required, no machine wall reinforcement needed
- Solid, shock-resistant transparent acrylic
- Withstands temperatures up to 158° (70° C)
- Absolutely oil tight, withstands internal pressures up to 8.8 psi (or higher with optional guard ring)
- NBR seals
- Removable film protects polished face from damage during delivery and assembly
- White reflectors are furnished with all windows up to 8-inch diameter and are removable if not desired.
|Image||Name||Part Number||Overall Diameter||Housing Bore Diameter||C||D||E (min)||Reflector Diameter (F)||G||hf:att:pa_overall-diameter||hf:att:pa_housing-bore-diameter||hf:att:pa_c||hf:att:pa_d||hf:att:pa_e-min||hf:att:pa_reflector-diameter-f||hf:att:pa_g|