8C 4-in-1 Wrench
Lowell Corporation’s Model 8C 4-in-1 “Bolt-Thru”, Ratcheting Box Wrench for pipe line installation and repair can handle four most common nut sizes found in utility and construction work.
Carry one wrench instead of four!
- 1-1/4″ x 1-1/16″ hex and 1-1/8″ x 15/16″ hex
- Rugged 17″ stamped steel handle has an ergonomic grip for greater comfort
- 36 tooth ratchets yield a 10-degree swing: ideal for working in tight spots
- Easy-to-reverse ratchet mechanism has few parts for greater reliability
- 200 lb-ft torque for turning power without breaking
- Hi-Vis handle makes wrench easy to find
- Solid metal sockets grip nuts firmly
- Bolt-thru design
- Weight 2-1/2 lbs
- Made in USA
|Image||Part Number||Opening||Handle Length (A)||Overall Length (B)||Overall Width (C)||Handle Thickness (D)||Measurement System||hf:att:pa_socket-opening||hf:att:pa_a-dimension||hf:att:pa_overall-length||hf:att:pa_overall-width||hf:att:pa_d-dimension||hf:att:pa_measurement-system|
|8C4Q1||1-1/4" x 1-1/16" Hex and 1-1/8" x 15/16" Hex||15"||17"||2-1/6"||1/2"||Standard||1-1-4-x-1-1-16-hex-and-1-1-8-x-15-16-hex||15||17||2-1-6||1-2||standard|