Pipe Wrench Head Adapter
Turns any breaker bar, square male drive ratchet or
torque wrench into a pipe wrench.
- Fits any standard 1/2″ square male drive
- Large capacity with maximum opening 4-1/2″
- 285 lb-ft torque
- All steel construction for rugged duty
- When used with a ratchet, the unique stop bar prevents unwanted ratcheting during re-positioning.
- Easy to grab from different angles for work in tight spots
- Replaceable jaw teeth
- Available with smooth jaws that will not mar chrome, brass or other fittings; gentle on finished and visible surfaces
- Serrated jaws P/N 3A901-0000; smooth jaws P/N 3A901-S000
- Weight: 3-1/4 lbs.
|Image||Name||Part Number||Capacity||Shaft Length (A)||Handle Width (B)||Weight||Measurement System||hf:att:pa_capacity||hf:att:pa_shaft-length-a||hf:att:pa_handle-width-b||hf:att:pa_weight||hf:att:pa_measurement-system|