Model 8C 4-in-1 Ratcheting Box Wrench
8C 4-in-1 Wrench
Lowell Corporation’s Model 8C 4-in-1 “Bolt-Thru”, Ratcheting Box Wrench for pipe line installation and repair can handle four most common nut sizes found in utility and construction work.
Carry one wrench instead of four!
- 1-1/4″ x 1-1/16″ hex and 1-1/8″ x 15/16″ hex
- Rugged 17″ stamped steel handle has an ergonomic grip for greater comfort
- 36 tooth ratchets yield a 10-degree swing: ideal for working in tight spots
- Easy-to-reverse ratchet mechanism has few parts for greater reliability
- 200 lb-ft torque for turning power without breaking
- Hi-Vis handle makes wrench easy to find
- Solid metal sockets grip nuts firmly
- Bolt-thru design
- Weight 2-1/2 lbs
- Made in USA
1-1/4" x 1-1/16" Hex and 1-1/8" x 15/16" Hex
|Handle Length (A)||
|Overall Length (B)||
|Overall Width (C)||
|Handle Thickness (D)||
California Prop. 65 Warning Information:
This product can potentially expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.