Pipe Wrench Head Adapter
Turns any breaker bar, square male drive ratchet or
torque wrench into a pipe wrench.
- Fits any standard 1/2″ square male drive
- Large capacity with maximum opening 4-1/2″
- 285 lb-ft torque
- All steel construction for rugged duty
- When used with a ratchet, the unique stop bar prevents unwanted ratcheting during re-positioning.
- Easy to grab from different angles for work in tight spots
- Replaceable jaw teeth
- Available with smooth jaws that will not mar chrome, brass or other fittings; gentle on finished and visible surfaces
- Serrated jaws P/N 3A901-0000; smooth jaws P/N 3B901-0000
- Weight: 3-1/4 lbs.
5/16" Hex female
|Shaft Length (A)||
|Handle Width (B)||
California Prop. 65 Warning Information:
This product can potentially expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.