Push-Fit Oil Window 4″ w/ Reflector – 64200
4″ Push-Fit Oil Windows
For trouble-free visual inspection
Observation windows are used to provide a clear view of gears, lube level, couplings, chains or switches in sealed or oil immersed areas. Observation Windows can also be called oil windows, oil sight glasses or circulation windows.
- One-step fixation, self-locking, no thread required, no machine wall reinforcement needed
- Solid, shock-resistant transparent acrylic
- Withstands temperatures up to 158F (70 C)
- Absolutely oil tight, withstands internal pressures up to 8.8 psi (or higher with optional guard ring)
- NBR seals
- Removable film protects polished face from damage during delivery and assembly
- White reflectors are furnished with all windows up to 8-inch diameter and are removable if not desired
|Housing Bore Diameter||
|Reflector Diameter (F)||
California Prop. 65 Warning Information:
This product can potentially expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.